1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Waiting...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Rusty Silence, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Rusty Silence

Rusty Silence Senior Member

Waiting for snow

Will we get enough to play in?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Probably not.. it always seems to miss us :angry:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  2. nicks_xj

nicks_xj Senior Member

thats how it always happens in cleveland i see its startin to snow and i get excited then it stops snowing

3. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

Wow, you make that corvette sit out in the snow???

4. Rusty Silence

it wont hurt it.

5. mossman381

It's not helping it. Is it yours?

6. Rusty Silence

Yes, it will be for sale soon. I know it's the wrong time of year but I bought it from a friend who needed money at a price I couldn't pass up.

Here it is clean.. ( Somehow my little brother's ugly Lumina ends up in all my pictures, grr, lol.)

[​IMG]

7. mossman381

That is one sweet corvette. It should be a crime not to have that in a heated building ;) I plan on getting a newer one in a few years.

8. Rusty Silence

It's just a Chevy, lol. I wouldn't want a car that I was afraid of getting a little dirty. If I had to park it under trees, that would be a different story. When I had my old black 325i I had to park under an oak tree and I hated that. The car wasn't worth much but it was all I had and I wanted it to look as good as possible but that tree leaked all over that car, lol.