1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wait. what?

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by Longae29, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

On a followup call for a bid submitted a month or so ago I was shocked to hear the following: "although your quote is the highest I really appreciate the tenacity with which you are pursuing this contract. Your quote was very professional and well thought out. Stop by and pick up the signed contract when you can."
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

And why didn't they call you sooner?
  3. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

New store opening so apparently management had "more important things" to deal with. Everytime I called they hadn't reviewed anything yet.
  4. mypolaris1

mypolaris1 Member

Had one of those myself this year....can't decide when it's in the 60's! Then when the first forcast of flurries...oh we have to find a plower. Management...guess as long as the check comes.
  5. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

congratsThumbs Up Good to hear that persistence can pay off, You made it easy for them since they did not have to look hard for a willing contractorThumbs Up