1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

W T B Vee Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dirtmandan2, Jul 23, 2009.

1. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

Looking for a vee for a 93' chevy 1 ton. I'm in central Wisconsin.

2. red347lx

red347lx Junior Member

I have an sno-way v plow for sale. It was on a 88 bronco but im sure you could modify the mount or just buy a used one from here on the board. Its in this section of the board with the title (wtt/wts v blade plow) thanks let me know

3. dirtmandan2

yes I emailed you about that plow but never received the pictures, also where in Mi. are you located?
    dirtmandan2@charter.net

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'm selling an MVP. I have a mount for your truck too (if its a 4x4). I do have someone interested in just the plow, but figured I'd let you know incase it falls through.

5. dirtmandan2

yes its a 4 x 4. what are you looking to get for it, and how old is it?

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

It's older and beat, but works great. $1,500 plow side, complete package we'll talk.

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

8. dirtmandan2

do you have any pictures of it handy?

9. dirtmandan2

what do you have to have for it complete. All I have laying around is Meyer parts.

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have a mount (the heavy duty one, the one you'd want), a new Joystick controller, and can get you a good price on a new harness. Basically everything you'd need.

11. dirtmandan2

the plow sits flat and plows decent? How bad is that wing bent, I just priced a new one thru cpw, too much... how far from Milwaukee are you?

12. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yep, the plow sits flat and it cleans good. The wing really isn't too bad, it kindof looks it, but it really isn't. If it were in straight mode, and repainted, you'd barely tell. I'll try to get it mounted on a truck so you can see. As for distance from Milwaukee, not bad..............depending on Chi-town traffic. On a good day 2-2.5 hours.

13. dirtmandan2

so I need a price on plow the mount and controller, wiring harness for headlights I can get later on or use a toggle

14. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

$2,200. Remember, you'll still need a plow control harness, whether you wire the headlights or not ;)