1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

W/B Plow for a 04 Silverado 1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Proscapez LLC, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

I'm in the market again as my deal fell through, the other plow was to big for my truck.
    If you have something let me know.

2. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

i have a 7"6 boss poly used 3 times looks like new have mount and all

3200.00obo

3. mossballs

mossballs Member
    from MN

I have athree year old blizzard8-10 foot
    jmoorse@charter.net

4. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

An 810 is going to be way too big and heavy for a 1/2 ton truck.

5. Proscapez LLC

that is a little big lol.

I have been looking for a deal I can get a new western or a boss 7-1/2 installed preseason for $3500.00 but I just want to save a few more bucks on a used set up if I can.

6. S-10 Plower

S-10 Plower Senior Member

Plow

I Have a 7'6 western pro plow with wings it is a 2004 still under warranty till October.
    Only user 1.5 seasons still looks great
    It is the plow only, you would have to get the mounts for your truck and all wiring with controller (thats like $800.00) its still cheaper then a new one do a search for 2004 Western Ultra mount f/ s and you will find it my other buyer who said he would buy it is not coming Thur so it still for sale. $1500.00 Cash

Mark

7. Proscapez LLC

Do you have any photos?

8. S-10 Plower

9. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

S-10 plow western snow plow is a deal. If he was closer, it would be mounted to my buddies F-150.

10. S-10 Plower

yah i know it is a deal the guy that was going to buy it was comming from NH to get it, I had one guy in may offer me 500.00 I told him to shove it.
    A new power unit new list for $1662.05 my cost is $1278.50 and you still have the mold board and the frame with all little pieces that add up i figure it worth around $2200.00 but no one i know will pay that for a 2 year old plow.

Mark