1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

VX85 repair please!

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by TKO1, Jan 28, 2010.

1. TKO1

TKO1 Member

How do I get on the list to get my VX85 repaired. I have the same problem as all of the others. I bought it from a shop that bought it from a distributor and the shop don't want nothing to do with it. He got his money, so screw me. I wish I would have bought it from an authorized distributor, but didn't think it would be an issue. Anyway, does anyone have a phone # for Scott Moorman or are you reading this Scott? I am in the Detroit area and will go to Toledo or Shelby Twp. Mi.(Distributors) for warranty work. By the way, I performed the temporary fix as seen on Plowsite and it worked. I have plowed for 25 years and used most brands and I love this plow. Other than the acting up issue, this plow is great. Once that is solved, It is very nice. I get a lot of looks as the stainless factor not only looks great, but lasts.
  2. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

PM me with the dealer info and your contact info. They can't have it both ways - if they sell it, they must service it. We've got plenty of good dealers in Michigan (and Ohio) that could earn your business. We'll get you set up.

3. voltmeister

voltmeister Junior Member

Hey Scott....Have you got in contact with Future Line Truck Equipment?
  4. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

Yes, parts are on the way.
  5. CornerStoneProp

CornerStoneProp Senior Member

yes thanks Scott! Mine works great now!
  6. toptech72

toptech72 Member
    from 21078

Well the issue started on my VX85 today. So i guess a call to Buyers will be made tomorrow. But i must say i love the plow. And as we replace our older trucks with newer ones with Vs they will all be SnowDoggs Vs. I wish the SnowDogg V was available when we switched our first 2 trucks over to Vs. Because i do believe the Dogg is a much better plow than the 2 Hinikers we bought.