1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

vx wings

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by djagusch, Oct 9, 2010.

1. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

When are the vx wings going to be for sale?

2. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

Scheduled for end of the year

3. djagusch

from mn

Is this still on schedule? When can I talk to the dealer to get them ordered? What is retail price?

4. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

We're cutting it close - but we should be OK. The engineer on it is very particular - and is on the last round of testing. I don't even know if they have a part number yet, or a price.

5. djagusch

from mn

So its 2011 hope you had a good vacation. Any news on the wings? Part #/price?

6. djagusch

from mn

Bueller? Anyone, bueller?

7. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

OK OK - I'm here.

Parts are cut and going to weld shortly - yes we're late. This is why I should keep my mouth shut about new products... :rolleyes:

The wings look awesome - we just had to keep production on the plows rolling so the wings got bumped back in terms of priority.

8. djagusch

from mn

Thanks scott. Ill quit buggy you until I see a post, ill plan on getting them for next season.

9. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Are the wings scooped in like the other wings for the Ex plows or are they straight extensions for the V blade? Hard to tell on the website.

10. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

They are scooped like the EX wings, they just don't swing back (the trip springs make that impossible).