1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

VX Wing Extension Pics? Scott

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by djagusch, Feb 6, 2012.

1. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

Anyone with a front and rear view of the VX wing extensions?

Do they rotate and store like the straight blades? Pics in this postion?

Scott since you have the "Your the man" thread going on, can you get some pics up? The marketing dept should have some, if they don't tell them they are not doing their job!

Thanks

FYI, I just bought a pair of wings for another one of my plows ($700) and having pics did have a impact on which plow got them first.

2. ZachXSmith

ZachXSmith Senior Member

3. ZachXSmith

ZachXSmith Senior Member

4. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

I came very close to purchasing a snowdogg today vx95 with wings. I see you have lots of them, you must like them? Any concerns or problem?

I was 95% sold on the snow dogg until at the same dealer I saw Meyer now has a 5 year warranty on parts and labour!!

5. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

Do they stow away or need to pull off?

6. ZachXSmith

ZachXSmith Senior Member

They do not fold away like the EX/HD series, they just come off.

7. ZachXSmith

ZachXSmith Senior Member

8. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

that a big plow! must make clean up a quick job..

How have the vx95 been holding up?

9. ZachXSmith

ZachXSmith Senior Member

I have never had a problem with any of my plows, they are holding up very well. Wings are a must for every plow in my opinion, they should come standard.

10. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

i am assuming the reason they willl not fold back on the Vee is due to the fact it could not because of the plow vee wings will not come back all th way if those wing extentions did that