1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

vx updates, anything new

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by djagusch, Aug 14, 2011.

1. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

I own a 2009 vx 8.5. Had the valve body update, lift cyl replaced, and in the spring they put in something else put can't remember.

Can Scott or a dealer post any updates to the vx. Is the ones done on mine the final deal or is there more TBD updates.

Is the 2011 production models the same hydro's as my updates or have they gone a different direction.
  2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

As far as I know there have been no changes to the current model on the VX

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Hello JIM

Just wanna know if there is a way to telll if your getting a new 2011 / 2012 model plow or a older one with all the issues. Kinda dont trust this one outfit becaus of what was told to me as well as what I heard through the so called grape vine in regaurds to this place on a new VX 8.5 with wings

Next question what the heck makes these plows so heavey vs. the others fisher 848 lbs western mvp 880lbs meyer 900lbs and dogg is 948 all vee plows excluding mout which usally is about 70 to 85 lbs?????
  4. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Buyer is very heavy duty on the back side of the plow, thus more weight. if you can get a serial number, we can find out how old it is

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

OK Jim will do and thanks for the info DMac