1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

VX Controller

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by plowguy43, Oct 13, 2011.

1. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Hey Guys,
    I posted this in the boss section as well but I think it applies to the Snowdogg VX as well. I appreciate any help in advance.

Hey Guys, a long time Fisher owner now looking at a few different plows including the Boss Power V and Snowdogg VX. Not looking for opinions on the plows really as I've read a lot about all of them. My concern is the controller for the functions. On my EZV I just sold and the Extreme V there are buttons for scoop and vee and seperate buttons for each wing and then lift/angle.

My question is do you need to push 2 buttons on the controller to angle the plow as a straight blade? My truck is a manual and this will be cumbersome

2. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

For SnowDogg scoop and vee are is two buttons - I can do it with one hand (pointer and middle finger).

Straightblade mode is single button.

3. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks for the post, I was hoping to see you around again. My main concern is the angling, not really the scoop or vee as I have a few drives that I angle the blade while moving. It was hard to tell by looking at the pictures if you could angle side to side with just 1 button being pushed.

So far the Snowdogg is my top pick, price, functions, and standard options are really putting it up front.