1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

vote for me

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by pegleg, Dec 21, 2008.

1. pegleg

pegleg Junior Member

I came to this site and found a contest where I could win a Fisher snowplow. The contest is called the fisher flix contest. I posted a video in this contest and would appreciate some opinions on this video and your vote.

My video shows how to turn your snowplow into a forklift, a rake and some other things.
    The address ro my video is http://www.iplow.net/view_video.php?obj_id=19

Please goto my video and tell me what you think. Thank you

2. pegleg

pegleg Junior Member

This is a great idea

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I will vote for you under one condition. How did you do that. that thing is awesome. let me know how you did it because I will have to do it when I am bored sometime.

4. Gix1k4

Gix1k4 Senior Member

Nice vid. I was going to do a video too, but I don't have a Fisher and wasn't sure if that was allowed. My plow has been very reliable, but it is a pain to hook up. That's what i was going to make my theme, how much easier the MM system is to hook up.