1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Voltex 4 led light strobe kit

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by XxChevy-HDxX, Oct 10, 2010.

1. XxChevy-HDxX

XxChevy-HDxX Senior Member
    from Mass

2. XxChevy-HDxX

XxChevy-HDxX Senior Member
    from Mass

Anyone really no one will answer
  3. tim096

tim096 Senior Member
    from wny

I have whelen, strobes and the vertex. I would stick with a name brand. If you cant buy new ck ebay for used.. Just a thought. Never tried or seen voltex. Good luck
  4. cwby_ram

cwby_ram Senior Member

I know this is an old thread, but I'm running a set of the Voltex LED hideaways I got on eBay for like $40. I like them. They're certainly not a set of Whelens, but for the price, you can't go wrong. Plenty bright enough at night. Not nearly as attention-grabbing during the day, but they're cheap. I figure they're a good secondary light. I was thinking about putting a set in the other two trucks, too.
  5. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

In the Video what the hell is the clicking noise (yea I know what it is) that would drive me crazy after 5 minutes
    Stay away from Voltex Chinese crap
  6. mike1316

mike1316 Senior Member

Sound off leds are good too
  7. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

VOLEX LEDS???...yuck...

8. Fire_n_Ice

Fire_n_Ice Senior Member

VOLTEX?!?! C'mon, eventually you will end up spending the same amount when u have to replace them pretty often! I know everyone has budgets, but I'm speakin from experience, that stuff is crap. Stay away AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE from that chinese junk.