1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

VLS Lighting?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by DeereFarmer, Mar 29, 2011.

1. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Has anybody else ordered anything from VLS lighting? I ordered a set of 500 lumen LED work lights on March 9th and still haven't gotten them yet. I called yesterday and the guy on the phone said he would call me back within the hour and never did. I sent an email this morning and haven't hear back yet. Has anyone had problems with them before? I was hoping to have these lights installed weeks ago.:(
  2. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Interesting. I've ordered from them multiple times and never had any issues, always got my stuff quickly. I'm betting that what you ordered was drop shipped from the manufacturer versus being a stocked item, and the ball got dropped somewhere along the way.
  3. DeereFarmer

That's what I'm thinking too. I've ordered stuff from them before as well as one of the guys I work with and never an issue. I'm a little surprised I can't get in touch with anyone there.
  4. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

Have never used them, but not good customer service when you don't get called back.What method of payment did you use? Has payment been made? Call the guy again and give him another chance to answer. Maybe its time to cancel the order if you haven't made payment yet.
  5. DeereFarmer

The owner called me last night, wicked nice guy. There was a mix up in shipping. I guess one of his shipping guys went out sick and didn't properly set up my order before he went out and it just got shoved under the desk. It was more than made up for though. In the end I'm very happy with the customer service and my lights will be here tomorrow.