1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Virus from John Allin

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by John Allin, Nov 28, 2001.

1. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Be warned... I had a virus invade my puter and it got sent out to anyone I have had contact with over the past few months. If you get an email from me with nothing in the subject line, delete it immediately.

The newest update from Norton will catch it and quaranteen it, however unsuspecting people may inadvertantly open in and allow it to proliferate.

My apologies to anyone that got that virus message.

2. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Ah - choo! So THAT'S where I got this $%#@$ head cold from................ :(

J/K - thanks for the "heads-up".

3. Kent Lawns

Kent Lawns PlowSite.com Veteran

Darn! I was hoping for some of that Allin Companies special majic success potion to be spread.

4. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Nah, juz theze darn snivvelz and sneezes..................... I was hoping maybe he could have sent a bit of that SNOW they've been seeing out in Utah! ;)

Last edited: Nov 28, 2001
  5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

John,I'm glad you caught it. My Norton picked it up right away, worth every penny spent.