1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

virnig V blade?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by rob_cook2001, Oct 14, 2010.

1. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

A friend of mine is looking at one and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with one. I have never even heard of them. In the picture it looks pretty good but who knows.
    Thanks guys.
    Robert
    p.s. it would be a 120 inch going on a s250

2. agustofson

agustofson Junior Member

they build them about a mile from my house. i have used their buckets before and really like them.....well built, good price etc. blade looks like a nice blade.

3. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

They are pretty well built. We run a 9' push box made by them and so far so good.

4. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

I used to sell Virnig products in IN, MI, OH. They were not making the v-blade when I was selling for them but I can tell you that everything that they manufactured at the time was very high quality stuff. It wasn't the cheapest but I would put their products up against anybody in the skid steer loader attachment industry!

5. G&T LAWN

G&T LAWN Senior Member

I have two of their snow buckets. I have been happy with them.