1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Vinyl wrap Tractor lettering

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BlackIrish, Aug 29, 2008.

1. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Got the 1st tractor back today, 3 more to go, lettering guy talked me into corvette yellow tractors instead of blue. Of course now he's figured out that vinyl won't stick to the hard plastic roof :realmad:
    Gonna try paint w/flex additive for rubber bumpers on the roof unless someone has done this b4 and has a better solution. Still have to paint blowers.

IMG_1052.jpg

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Looks really good, everyone should know your tractors by the end of the winter. I hope you got the brakes fixed on them.;)

3. Indy

Indy Senior Member

Two tone looks cool, nobody with get you confused with a yellow plow guy. Stay with both, youll stand out.

4. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

So for a general poll ; keep yellow nose ,blue roof and blue blower?? True I would be the only one with that color scheme. Have vette logo on nose,lol.
    Had my heart set on all yellow.....
    JD after hours of contemplation I found that if you use clutch and brake at the same time....tractor stops, go figure haha.

5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

definitely original. looks good. what do you do when youre not blowing snow?

6. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Its the blue I was trying to get away from the guy who went belly last yr was blue, and my biggest competitor in my tractor area is new holland blue so..........
    06HD Boss if it's not snow season it's roofing time: flats and shingles.

7. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Rims: leave em grey, black?, yellow?

8. 06HD BOSS

with all that yellow and black you might have to start selling honey. :cool: id leave them alone, theyll scratch up anyways.

9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks good....i would leave it just like that!

10. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

We are gonna be the bumble bee crew. This is a photoshop version of what I was trying to achieve.

IMG_0806-1.jpg

11. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

They sure look nice with yellow roofs, but I am partial to green. LOL The blue roof sure doesn't look bad though.tymusic

12. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Gotta love photo shop. Rim colors. Black is looking sweet. Tonka Toy Tough. :nod:

IMG_0806-1 black rims.jpg

IMG_0806-1 yellow rims.jpg

IMG_0806-1 white rims.jpg

13. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Black's a winner.:drinkup:

14. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

Those are some nice tractors guess I will be seeing them around this year instead of TONY'S lol

15. 06HD BOSS

now that i see the rims in color, i have to say that i like the yellow

16. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

I agree looks sweet with the rims black.Should put on some LED'S for warning lights.

17. Indy

Indy Senior Member

red and white pin wheels like a derby car :jester: (JK) Customers might not like the crash part:rolleyes:

Make'm Yellow

18. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

can you paint match w/ New Holland construction yellow? btw looks really good i think yellow on yellow be the ticket imo

19. gkm

gkm Senior Member

wow looks cool i like black rims you can call yourself the "yellow hornets " will swoop down wipe & clean your lots payup

nice job

20. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

The yellow rims look nice in my opinion. Just caught my eye as looking more natural. Almost looks like a state highway dept mowing rig from around here with all the yellow though.