1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Videos of My 7.3L

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DeereFarmer, Sep 26, 2010.

1. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

When I posted up pics of my truck I got a ton of PMs from people wanting to hear interior and exterior videos of my truck. I had some time the other day, so here they are (I hope):

View My Video

View My Video

View My Video

2. Reliable Snow and Ice

Reliable Snow and Ice Senior Member

yeah that one video your going a little faster then 25....LOL

3. joef450snowplow

joef450snowplow Senior Member
    from ny

sweet truck

4. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

that sounds awesome

5. advl66

advl66 Senior Member

sounds just like my truck,i got the same stacks too,just mine smokes when i turn the lil knob on my right haha

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

drive slowely they love their children on that road.

7. DeereFarmer

Thanks guys. Yes, yes... I was going a touch more than 25. It's in front of my house so that makes it legal, right? There aren't any kids on my road, just some wicked blind corners. I don't even know what that sign is talking about lol.

8. DeereFarmer

Hahaha, mine will be smoking more when I hit that DP Tuner button that will be mounted in my gauge pod soon.:drinkup:

9. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

awsome truck, i dont remeber if you said u were going to plow with it or not though?

10. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

that sign meant you dummy hahahahaha

11. advl66

advl66 Senior Member

Nice,i was think DP myself,but i researched and found that custom tunes chips are the way to go.

12. DeereFarmer

Thanks! This truck will never see a plow. Purely a daily driver and towing truck.

13. DeereFarmer

I'm still up in the air about it honestly. Everyone on FTE says DP is the only way to go and I like some of the features that it offers. We'll have to see!