1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

video

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by wideout, Dec 27, 2010.

1. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

Ive been trying to post a couple of videos but it says something about a security token missing? can you help

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

if you are trying to embed a video then that is the problem...you can't post html code at the site

3. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Used to be able to until a certain someone started changing the BG color of the page :eek:

4. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

sorry but i don't know what that means man! I'm not that computer literate yet

5. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

basically, if you want to post a video, you would need to post a link to the video

6. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

ok i will see if i can figure out how to do that. thanks!

7. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

if you have photo bucket or face book or other thing post there. then copy and past the link to here. hope this helps. :blush2:

8. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

Cool thanks never thought about that

9. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Hey Mike; if you put HTML In a code box will it work? Or is it just BB code? And does java work? And how about flash?