1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Video: Plowing 8" Of Snow With My Tundra

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mercer_me, Jan 22, 2011.

1. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I took this video today when I was plowing at my field. There was about 8" of snow. Near the end of the video there is some pretty good stacking. I cleaned up after the video was over, I don't want anybody to think I'm sloppy like that. It took me 2 hours to upload it so please leave coments. Thumbs Up

Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlSg9kDhD18 to wach the video.
  2. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

very good choice of music...........at the beginning at least
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  3. mercer_me

Thanks. I like all rock, old and new.
  4. XxChevy-HDxX

XxChevy-HDxX Senior Member
    from Mass

tundra plows good keep it up
  5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Maybe it's my comp but it keeps buffering. I want to watch it.
  6. mercer_me

It's working for me. Maybe if you try it later you can wach it. It's almost 10 min. long.
  7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Worked for me. Looks good. Nice rig!
  8. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

nice work there!
  9. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

Some nice country up there!

That Tundra definitely moves some snow! Nice Vid!
  10. mercer_me

Thanks guys. I was just plowing a road through my fields but, I'm realy fussy when it comes to plowing. I like it to look good eaven know matter where I'm plowing.
  11. mercer_me

Thanks. The Tundra plows great. I have pushed 14" with it with ease. It's pretty nice country up hear. To alot of people it's pretty rural but, I wish there was a few less houses around there. The area where the video first started is where I'm going to build a house and big garage in a few years. I had a 300' driveway put in there this Summer but, I didn't plow it becouse it's new and I didn't want to dig it up. So I just plow out my other road going in there.
  12. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

looks to plow just fine to me....... just as good as any american truck out there ;)
  13. mercer_me

Thank You. It holds it's own agaist other 1/2 ton trucks.