1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Video of the new hobby.........

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by stroker79, Apr 9, 2010.

1. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Been a little while since I have been in here.

Not sure if everyone knew but I sold my business and got a job. Sold the plow and dont miss it a bit. Well see when it starts snowing next season :laughing:.

I went back to installing and customizing cars/trucks/boats and anything else that may wander in to bay. It feels good to be back into a nice regular schedule with vacation! LOL Anyway, Upon selling my equipment, I picked up a new Yamaha Grizzly!

I love this thing! Me a some friends went to the Badlands Offroad park in Indiana recently and this video is some of the highlights of our 2 day trip.

(Im the skinny one with the DARK RED quad Ha!)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zxI3rH5R248&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zxI3rH5R248&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
  2. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks like alot of fun
  3. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Great video Doug. Thanks again for the plow!
  4. Kybol

Kybol Senior Member
    from Alberta

cool video, excellent song choice too btw!
  5. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Great video, great song, tool rocks. Glad to hear your enjoying your new job, good luck to you and keep the videos coming.
  6. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

Looks like a hell of alota fun and that Sounds like a sick job man!
  7. TJ Fed

TJ Fed Member
    from Indiana

Hey Stroker are you from Indiana? Badlands is where I spend alot of time riding on weekends. Do you ever go to Haspin?
  8. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice video I cant wait to get out riding my quad this year
  9. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

Cool video man.
  10. stroker79

Thanks, Tool is one of my fav 5s! :mechanic:

Thanks, will do!

Thanks, I love it.

No im stuck up here in northwest burbs of Chicago. I never been to haspin but I hear its a great place. I havent been to the badlands in over 5 years and it was sure nice to get back. It has changed quite a bit.

Thanks! This is my first ATV and im glad I finally got one!:bluebounc

Thanks buddy!!
  11. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Sweeeet, looks fun as hell and make me miss having a quad. What's funny is that I had Tool: "H." on when I opened this thread. Amazing band
  12. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice video Doug. I am going to miss your winter videos though. Good luck with you new job.
  13. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

how many miles are on that ford pickup and do you have any pics ussmileyflag
  14. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Nice video! You're gonna stay on plowsite right?
  15. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice Video Doug! Looks like your enjoying the new machine and found some places to ride. I'd like to make it to the badlands sometime, maybe this summer.

Also the Black River Falls area of Wi is fun trail riding.

I'm hoping to get mine out today if I can get any of my friends to get their atvs out also and come ride but no one wants to get out of bed.
  16. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

well if you get the urge to plow next winter you can always put on plow on the new grizzly
  17. TJ Fed

TJ Fed Member
    from Indiana

Well if you want to take a trip out sometime let me know my buddies and I are there alot on the weekends
  18. stroker79

19. stroker79

For you? Sure, ill stick around :laughing:

Thanks, yeah the badlands is a real fun place to ride. I know we will be making a multi day trip to the black river falls trails this summer but sometime in early mid June we are going to do a 3-4 day trip up to mercer. I hear thats a good place to ride. Ill try to update you all in case anyone is interested.

Oh, and I LOVE this machine. :nod:

Ha yeah, I could but I dont think I will miss plowing THAT bad, LOL

Cool, Ill shoot ya a PM the next time we nail down a date!
  20. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Sounds good. Some friends and I hopefully will get up to BRF's sometime this summer along with maybe a few day trips to Rocky Glen. I'd also like to hit up BRF's for 2 days or so then continue on further north and hit some of the trails up there and make a week or so out of it.