1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Video of my F250 and Boss 8' Pro Poly

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Kys03Rigger, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Kys03Rigger

Kys03Rigger Junior Member

2. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn Senior Member

nice music choice lol nice video too

3. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Thats a really nice truck you have. Deserves a vee plow though lol.

4. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Nice video!!! What camera do you use?

5. Kys03Rigger

Thanks for the replies guys. My friend filmed and I have no idea what his equipment is. It is all pretty expensive. He was bored and wanted to go for a ride and the video is the result. I usually use my wing extensions but with the ice layer on the bottom of this lot, I wanted to give it a good scrape with just the steel.

6. Matt10486

Matt10486 Member

what kind of lights do you have on that truck? looks great

7. Kys03Rigger

The headlights are 10,000K HID's, Recon LED cab lights and running lights, and a SHO-ME led/strobe lightbar.

8. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

truck looks good. your buddy with the video equipment must have some seriouly good gear... that's well done.

9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

yea that video is friggin sweeet! and fix your boss lights! :p

10. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

sweet video......nice work

11. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

video is professionally edited looks like. and high quality film equipment.
    i like your truck,you should take a couple snaps of it all cleaned up!
    i like the 08 stock wheels (IT LOOKS LIKE) on the truck.

12. Kys03Rigger

Thank you guys for all the compliments. The headlights are fixed but I hate them and only use my HID's. I actually installed HID's in my plow lights but they would flicker every time I had to move the plow so I took them out.

13. gravelyguy

gravelyguy Member
    from Indiana

Are those 2011 wheels?

14. Kys03Rigger

Yes they are the polished 20's and I love the tires that came on them. I sometimes forget to turn the 4x4 on because in light snow I get such good traction. I have the stock polished 17" wheels for sale on craigslist now if anyone is interested.

15. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

What kind of amber lights are those on the sides pointing down where the running boards would be. That's cool!

16. gravelyguy

gravelyguy Member
    from Indiana

It probably has the Michelins like mine. They seem to have a decent tread pattern and they are narrow which is good for snow. There have been a lot of compaints from guys that they are chunking apart with the new powerstroke, but those guys are probably running the crap out of them in a diesel with 800 lbs of torque.

17. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Truck looks great! Could you do me a favor and try to find out what your buddy's running for a camera?

18. Kys03Rigger

Technical details of film equipment

Camera: (2) Canon 7d
    Lenses:
    Canon 50mm prime f1.4
    Tokina 17-50mm f2.8VC

ISO's 800, 1600, 3200
    Shot@ 23.976fps(frames per second) & 60 fps (slow-mo) remapped@ 23,976 -all manual focusing