1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

video from last week

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by v-plower, Mar 5, 2008.

1. v-plower

v-plower Senior Member

Some plowing video from last weeks storms.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p51JjmKO4d0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p51JjmKO4d0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. Westernman

Westernman Junior Member

Nice video man thanks for sharing what would we do without skid steers

3. BlownL67

BlownL67 Junior Member

Nice vid neighbor! Congrats on that new house of yours too!

4. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

nice vid, got any pics of all the stuff together, wat do you do with all those pick-ups in the summer,any landscaping?

5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice vid man, like the music also! The shovelers look ready to work!:drinkup:

6. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Senior Member

sweet vid!! like the flatbed with the v box looks good

7. v-plower

v-plower Senior Member

It would take a LOT longer to do a lot of things without skid steers!

Thanks! Only half unpacked. Half my stuff is in the garage and I'm still working on parts of the house before I move the rest of my stuff in.

I'm going to get a shot of everything someday! Right now 2 of our drivers have trucks at their houses. The dump and 1 other truck is at my shop. Another pickup at my brothers and my pick up at my house.

Here is what the pickups do during the spring/summer/fall and winter as well:
    [​IMG]

Yeah that was actually taken when i got home from plowing. My kids wanted to clean the snow off of my plow.

The flat bed with the V box is one of the guys I plow with. My dump truck was towing the bobcat around.
    Notice the custom, stainless cover on top of the v box?

8. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Sweet Video and nice trucks

9. BlownL67

BlownL67 Junior Member

Keep an eye out for my 2008 Sierra Denali. I live right around the corner on Forest Ridge.

10. v-plower

v-plower Senior Member

Nice truck! What color? I was going to trade mine in for an 08' sierra but I'm going to suffer with my 05' Sierra and pick up another dump truck (F-650).

11. BlownL67

BlownL67 Junior Member

Silver Birch. If you need a hookup with GMC, I got some friends at Burke Whitaker in Northampton who saved me an assload on mine. Next time I see you out in the yard I will swing by! - Mark

Last edited: Mar 5, 2008
  12. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Very Nice video! Like the skidsteer move at the end! lol
    Now at least I have to try when i make videos, casue some of you are getting pretty good at it! lol

13. v-plower

v-plower Senior Member

Thanks Farmer! I wish I had shot more footage but most of the time I just wanted to plow and go home.

14. ch973934

ch973934 Senior Member

Nice vid V-plower! I passed you on Rt. 20 in front of the fire station that afternoon.

That Ford looks familiar, does it belong to the company on 20 by the old Big Y, right next to the oil co?

Can't believe that snow is basically gone already!

CH

15. v-plower

v-plower Senior Member

Yes, It belongs to summerwood construction.
    We do a bunch of commercial properties together.
    Last night there was a at least 4 inches of water in my driveway. The puddle was probably 25+ feet long and 18+ feet wide and 4-6" deep. It was gone at 6 am.

We lost power last night for a few hours. The wind blew a tree down somewhere.

16. BlownL67

BlownL67 Junior Member

Did you guys lose power ? Looks like our half of the town hit pretty hard.

17. v-plower

v-plower Senior Member

yeah it was out for about 3 hours or so. A line went down somewhere on upper Morgan rd. according to a friend who is a Cop. A tree fell on rte. 20 as well but didn't take any lines down.

18. K20Fisher

K20Fisher Senior Member
    from Maine

Hey i like that 550