1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Video from last nights snow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Dec 4, 2006.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice. do you guys run side by side like that just cleaning up the windrows or always?

3. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

no, just when pushing up the windrows. Although one time last year we did just about take out a whole parking lot with one swipe, lol its long parking lot that is only two car rows wide with the drive down the center, and we rolled in there with the backhoe in the center, then the two cats on each side of that, and then a skid on both sides of the cats, and then the pickups on each end, we took that whole parking lot out with one swipe. I think we had like 2 passes left on the one edge. I wish I would have gotten a picture of that!!

4. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

certainly is a different view out the window of a loader, cool video

5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Talk about making fast money! Sweet:drinkup: