1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Video from last night

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Dec 30, 2006.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Last edited: Dec 30, 2006
  2. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Those are some cool vids. Do you load trucks with the loader normally? Just wondering if one of them boxes woulnd't be better for a lot like that.

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

YEEE HAW!!!
    looks like you guys have some fun

4. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

must have been wet, heavy and slick underneath. Looked like the loader was struggling a little bit in the first movie.

5. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

you suck....now your just showing off, were still waiting

6. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Kinda looks like your guys are screwing around with your equipment. A little reckless, don't ya think? Also seems the pickup was making more mess than anything. But hey, I wasn't there :rolleyes:

7. lazerslicer

lazerslicer Member

I'd play too!!

Hey give me an inch of snow and i would play in a parking lot all day (lol)......

8. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Looks like the loader was begging for chains and the truck was begging for wings!

9. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Ya, it was a bit slick. It was about 31 degrees, so it was sticky slippery snow. That loader in the video is our leased one, so we dont have a larger bucket for it. The other loader has a big snowbucket on it though. As far as the being hard on the equipment, thats not to bad in my book. Yes normally we wouldent try to take on the whole pile like that, but had to do it for the video. The pickups usually do the windrowing and the loaders push the windrows up, but I wanted video in the lot I was working in, so I had him push up a windrow.

10. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

woahhh !! for being a heavy duty CAT ... its seems to be sliding alot .... great video .... i dont know how you deal with the corner strobes flashing off the plow .... i took them off my last truck ... NOW can you send some snow towards Michigan PLEASE !!! hehehe

11. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

man someone was having fun in the loader

12. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Man you suck :D
    Just kidding with you.Thanks for posting those videos I really enjoyed those.Nice to see some snow.

RCGM
    Brad

13. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

ya, its a good time out there plowing. where all just a bunch of kids when it snows!! Plowing cant be all serious all the time! You gotta have some fun! Acually that was the boss in the loader, lol, hes just one of us kids when it snows! Ya we where lucky we got that 2 inches, and went out and did all of our accounts last night, casue today it rained all day, and there is hardly any snow left. 1-3" of white tommrow though, its a far cry from the 12" we where suppose to get today, but got it in rain instead

14. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

oh, and as far as the strobes reflecting off the front of the plow, we can turn the fronts off and leave the backs on with that system

15. farmboss088

farmboss088 Junior Member

Can you send some of that white stuff our way here in new england. We havent had anything, just some black ice tonight. I am forgetting what snow looks like!!:waving:

16. Northland

Northland Senior Member

Looked like one of the High Schools.. North or SOuth?

17. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

It sure does look that way, but he's just having a little fun with what looks like the first storm of the season (if you want to call it that).

RI and most of MA got screwed over yesterday. NH and ME got something at least. :realmad:

18. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

Tell your boss to get a box on that thing already.;)

19. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

Haha how you guys ran over the piles backwards full force reminded me of the days when I was running a 928G doing water and sewer in city streets when I was in high school during my summer vacations putting on a show making it bounce and running backwards over piles of pit run and bedding sand for the kids and sometimes a few cute girls if they walked by ;)

20. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Those are great videos!