1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Video from inside truck using Boss Handheld controller

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Feb 27, 2008.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Everybody is talking about which way is best. So here's how I do it.

PS Sorry B&B, it's Steely Dan playing!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bEEXpQ8BONo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bEEXpQ8BONo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. chev_4x4

chev_4x4 Senior Member

video no longer available???

3. ECS

ECS Senior Member

Nice video. I use mine very simalar to the way you do, except I use my index finger and shift with the controller in my hand.

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Got it to work again.

5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

your the best plow guy everwesport:D

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

:realmad:Steely Dan???

What happened to the Pantera we talked about? :D

7. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

i've got the boss joy stick that hangs up from the top of the door panel. it works best for me as i always have my arm on the arm rest on the door panel and it's just seems natural to have it there. besides i'm (both handed) and using my left hand for the controller is more natural. the way grandview does it would be to ass backwards for me, right hand on the gear shift and left on the controller for me. whatever works for ya though. later, pete

8. Oasis

Oasis Senior Member

I have the mounted joystick but my partner has the hand held and for the life of me I can not seem to co ordinate it. I have tried and tried and tried but I cant use it. :cry: