1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Vid of me plowin

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BushHogBoy, Feb 25, 2010.

1. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

2. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

haha ur buddys nipples are freakin hard! i love the sound of those old v8s

3. xll_VIPER_llx

xll_VIPER_llx Senior Member

Nice thumb on the dodge vid :laughing: We can tell you keep your nails short.:laughing:

4. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

That old dodge is badazz!!!!!

5. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Yea i thought thats hysterical LOL
    The motor would sound better if it didn't have a header leak LOL

That wasn't me it was my buddy

Thanks Mack :cool: its getting cut up and i'm gonna stretch the cab and frame, the cab is getting the back of a Club Cab spliced onto it (MEGA CAB!) and it'll be a long bed dually, still 4x4, Dana 80 rear, Dana 60 front, intercooled '92 Cummins 12V, and a 5 speed to row the gears, unless I decide to put a Eaton 9, 10 or 13 speed in it (its been done and is do-able) or i might put a GearVendors over/underdrive unit behind the Getrag 5 speed. Anyway I got a TON of stuff in store for it, but it'll take a couple years to do it all. It will never see a plow or even snow & salt then. The plow is going on the 1990 reg cab Cummins for next winter.