1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

vid of a samsung loader and a protech pusher

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by IPLOWSNO, Jan 22, 2011.

1. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

heres a quick vid i made today,

my batts ran out and didn't get a good vid of the darksky but it was real bad real quick.

my wife and i were across the street shopping when i got the call to plow, so i had to drive her home get my gear and go back. easier said than done when people only want to go 30 so i hit back roads and made better time.

i plowed till 3 when the storm doubled back and was called back in at 5pm so i made the same trip in lousy weather 3 times . i only have a couple hours on this loader so be gentle hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvhc1B-noF8

heres a quick glimpse of the loader at 3pm this is when i left because he thought i only had an hours worth of plowing left. i call it a communication breakdown as i figured he had someone else coming in,

so i get home to the same deal at my house and was out on my wheeler when he called me back into clean up, next time i will just stay and finish it all to the way i think it should be done. not worth wasting my gas and possibly wrecking my car coming and going.

although my kids car is awesome in the snow, i might have to get her another vehicle as i like it so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzzp4PbRV6s

2. BMB Plowing

BMB Plowing Senior Member

I was just at that Tractor Supply on Thursday, and i was checking out that loader on my way out. Who do you plow for, Chase?

3. IPLOWSNO

yea , they put me in a pos dodge today,my loader's gas pedal froze last night and i got her free but the linkage is screwed up again,

i blew a hose on thursday so i am having a hell of a week, hopefully they get it right this time.

no wipers no heat and no gas pedal,all i know is i don't want to be in a truck anymore, stinky loud diesel xtended cab to boot, it does have a vee blade but they use it to plow banks, have you ever tried to wedge a vee thru a tellerlane?

my van is ginormous so i can drive big vehicles but dam i have never turned a wheel so many times in my life than today,i miss my loaders stereing wheel nob,

i kept using the turn signal to back up too how embarrassing, the shifter in the truck isn't really got positive stops anymore if ya know what i mean it just kinda goes in between neutral and drive haha. i wasted more diesel hitting nuetral , i ordered lunch at a drive thru and got the wrong order because all he could hear was chocalokcalockasloclsa.

i still have a headache from the diesel smell how long does that taste last for hahaha

4. RMC LANDSCAPING

RMC LANDSCAPING Member
    from Chicago

keep up the good work

5. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

Nice plowing! I need one of those when i plow subs!
    Tell your boss he/she needs better trucks!
    I used to play around with Crap/old old broken down trucks then realized how much time and anger we would eliminate with newer trucks!

6. slongfellowii

slongfellowii Senior Member

Was anyone else yelling at the screen for the damn Avalanche to not park in the fire lane.

7. IPLOWSNO

thanks guys i have'nt run a loader in 20 years, so i am rusty but i figured it would come back to me like riding a bike haha.

i rode in it with my foreman the first night,to go to the shop, i was like wtf am i getting myself into.

so i asked him if they were dodge fans, he isn't but the boss must be . so i thought i made him mad when i said it's a pos, and i was just riding in it. it's a whole nother story when ya drive it lmao

i understand not wanting to put dummies in nice rigs, i actually love my vehicles so i take care of them, but you know there are guys out there that just don't care.

i consider myself a pro at whatever i am doing,if not a pro, i am quickly trying to become one lol but there are guys that are there for aslong as they last and move on. and thats why vehicles have caved in boxes and the inside smells like they took a bath in diesel.

i can't blame him for not wanting to get decent trucks, any biz that has vehicles has to be
    crazy expensive

too bad wade dooley [thetreedoctor] doesn't live here, i'd love to drive his equipment, that man has a plan for sure.

he definately could use a jeep in his fleet for the banks,hell i would of been faster on my wheeler imo however colder lol

thanks for the kind words guys it means alot.

8. IPLOWSNO

oh good thing ya brought that up,

back when i plowed commercially it was brewery huge one so the traffic wasn't a problem,

but holy shiot i haven't ever seen so many *******es in my life, till i started there,i had to delete a vid because youtube didn't like it hahaha, i was screaming expletives, in the loader i barely stop anymore,

its hard on the equipment when ya got a load on it to stop and back up and get going again, now i slow somewhat but dam dummies sit there and wait when your backing up to do a travel lane, it's like they freeze or something get the hell out of the way already pass on the otherside, i wave to them then scream and they look like it's a huge inconvience or tottallyclueless.

they act like i will back up for them hahah yea sure lady get your denali in r and get moving. some people are really not the brightest are they.

i was doinga rite aid today when a guy with a plow couldn't wait for me to clear the corner,stupid ass drives over three granite sidewalks at speed too, i looked at him bouncing around and laughed at him.

i know he had to bottom out something, it's unreal the stupid **** you can see when plowing, people trying to cut across in front of you like its a race, just to run into the invisible 4'snobank i put in the way hahaha, theyre too busy watching me bear down on them to watch where they are going.

i guess it takes all kinds to make the world go around huh