1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Vid: Don't stop in front of snow plow in Toronto

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bleedorange, Mar 10, 2008.

1. bleedorange

bleedorange Junior Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ct68BvfPoF8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ct68BvfPoF8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
  2. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

that was funny as hell. nice find
  3. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

I think he needed a nap.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

lol guys nuts.
  5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

That's pretty funny, I think the guys a little tired.
  6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

That is how I felt after this last storm with all the idiots out there. Thanks to are local t.v. and radio stations not tell us about the level 3 snow emergancy. So everyone was still out driving and getting in the way. Some lady went behind me honking the horn so I laid on my horn and keeped on backing up and she got out and told me what the hell was I doing I told her next time she wont have a car.
  7. KCB

KCB Senior Member

If I had a nickel for every time I wanted to get out and do that Id be a millionaire!!
    That guy is my idol:salute:tymusic
  8. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

i agree with jd...somebody is a bit sleepy
  9. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

I wish they could have kept on filming.
  10. Ford-101

Ford-101 Senior Member

I here that . I plow for a town and there is nothing like plowing for hours and having to deal with crap like that . someone get this guy a award
  11. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

He only did what every one of us has thought about while plowing. :nod:
  12. snow problem

snow problem Senior Member

What's that act like a total a-hole, Its a cab, someone else tryint to make a living, that JO is lucky he's not in NJ or he would have been rolling arond in th snow.
  13. 03SuperCrew330

03SuperCrew330 Member

I really though he was going to push the can out of the way. That was a much calmer ending than it could have been if he pushed him with the plow for the next 500 ft.
  14. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Gotta love those people. Don't pay any attention to what's coming up when they turn into a lot, then get all pissed because you've been trying to back up in between idiots. It's best when I'm salting, because they end up with a bumper\hood full of salt.

God bless the guy, at least he did what we all want to do.
  15. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

I have wanted to do that before too :D
  16. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

I want to buy that guy a beer!:drinkup:
  17. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

iv have wanted ot do that alot 2, but you just cant do that it gives all of us plowers a bad namee, and its just a car in the raod , i mean who really cares itll move, theres no need for a stupid idoit that doesnt know how to drive to get you all hot and bothered.
  18. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Great Find
  19. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

What should the cab driverhad done? He could have pulled over a few more feet, but the plows were up against the curb and would have had to go around him anyway.
  20. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Now that was preety funny Ive wanted to do that several times but i bet it would get me fired.