1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Victory sweeper issues/ Poor customer service

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by EZSWEEP, Mar 1, 2013.

1. EZSWEEP

EZSWEEP Member
    from NJ

Can anyone get a hold of Victory Sweepers ? And was wondering if anyone else had a issue with the extended warranty with Isuzu not being valid ? Or waited for there title for six months ? I like how these post keep getting deleted . I think people that spend $75,000 on a new truck should know this stuff. And yes I purchased the warranty through Victory so Eddy you know who this is or Mark . So before this gets deleted again I think sweeper market owes this to people that are buying new sweepers to know my story . Feel free to contact me

This is a post that I posted on Sweeper Market website that had been deleted .

2. shooters480

shooters480 Member

What are the details of your story?

3. EZSWEEP

EZSWEEP Member
    from NJ

Story

I bought a victory mark 1 about 2 years ago and paid for a extended Isuzu warranty that was supposed to be for 5 years 150,000 miles . Took the truck to the dealer for a recall asked when my warranty was up and they told Jan of 2014 . Which it should jan 2016 . So I call eddie at victory back in Jan and still have nothing resolved .

Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
  4. shooters480

shooters480 Member

Never would have guessed that. I have three of the mark 2's. Only problem I have had is that they have stopped stocking fast moving ware items. Didn't finance or purchase the extended warranty on my last truck. Thanks for the info & good luck.

5. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

Victory

I have one of the first Victory trucks and Mine had a five 150000 warranty and used the warranty right at the 5 year point with no problem. My truck has the GMC name on it if that matters or not