1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Vibrator for Tailgate Salter

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Jacobmb, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Jacobmb

Jacobmb Junior Member

How many ppl are using a vibrator kit on their 6cubic ft tailgate spreaders?

2. snowcrazy

snowcrazy Senior Member
    from ohio

I was just getting ready to post this exact post!!!!! :popcorn:

3. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

I run one in mine and it's great for feeding bagged, Sand Mix, etc...
    Go here, http://www.karrierco.com/#!products/c6du and look at the Z-80.
    If do you get one I suggest using a push buttom switch (push the button it vibrates, release the button and it stops), I mounted one on my stick shift.

4. SServices

SServices Senior Member

Just installed one on mine

5. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

Only way to go

6. Kwise

Kwise Senior Member

I installed the z-80 on my snowex 575 a few years ago. It works, sometimes it takes a bit to start flowing with wet salt, but eventually works.

7. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Not me. No news to, my 575 runs clearlane no problem without it.

8. frue

frue Member
    from Pa

Yes I run one on my 575 snow ex. I run all bulk, treated bulk runs great no issues at all. I went and bought 100 5 gallon buckets and shovel treated salt in them. I take with me what I need . I load the spreader with four hundred lbs of bulk and take about 20 buckets with me. Good system just have to load up the spreader a lot.