1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Vibrating door/mirror on a 95

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Avitare, Nov 23, 2008.

1. My truck is a 95 Bronco but I think this may apply to any Ford with a similar body
    style.
    A friend has F350 that is doing the same thing:

The passenger side mirror is bouncing with any vehicle movement and I can tap it
    and see the door panel (exterior) move with the lightest touch.

I assume something is broken inside and ready to take the door apart when we get
    a decent day or find a warm place to work on it.
    I would like to find the necessary part if one is needed before taking the door apart
    so we can do the fix -- if possible.

thanks for any suggestions
    tc

2. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare Senior Member

check your tires for a lump in it.i had that happen on my 450 once and the passengerside shook even though the steering wheel didnt. my tire collapsed front the outside in on the back side from a belt breaking.

3. rebuiltit

rebuiltit Junior Member
    from Wi

There is a bracket that attaches the mirro to the inner door skin, it probably snapped,In a pinch you can take some JB Epoxy in a tube and put it around the bracket at the crack.