1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Vets Won't Help

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snow Encrusted, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Snow Encrusted

Snow Encrusted Member

Oh your just to good to answer a post from a newbee, that what makes LOWBALLERS. ...Your a Pro, than show it. Help me be a pro. o

2. grotecguy

grotecguy Senior Member

Thats a pretty good attitude to have.

Chill out a bit, you will get much farther that way.

What can we help you with???
    Mark K

3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

No wonder why nobody will help you.

4. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Dude, I know you're probably pretty stressed due the baby on the way, but what's the deal? What was the question asked that nobody would chime in on? Personally I miss a ton of posts and don't even know they exist, I assume that others miss posts as well. So don't off the deep end yet...give the guys a chance here.

Buck

5. snowinjoe

snowinjoe Senior Member

6. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

I hate to tell you this, but for a question like that; why don't you just go to a tire store dosn't matter which one and ask them how big can you go. Then use what they tell you and find a tire you like in the size your truck can handle.

7. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Why is this under the For Sale forum?

I didn't answer because I don't own a Ford, so I don't tend to read the Ford forum often.

All I can advise is this:
    a)For plowing purposes, bigger is not always better.
    b)Larger tires often do not come in load range E or better, so watch carefully.