1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Vetex

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by MrPLow2011, Mar 7, 2011.

1. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

I got my self a set of vetex for the rear tail lights. cant wait to wire them up. I am going to buy a set of the atomic leds when they are availabe when the Dodges are on the market.

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

You'll love them.

3. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

Fairly easy install so far. Did most of work inside, I am out to the cold now to see if I want to finish install. I wire both switch into the cubby hole in the middle of the dash. I hate after market switch look so these are sunken in and out of site

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Take pics and post them in the pic section. We all love pics.

5. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

Well I made a mistake mounting the switches. but not a huge one. The bexel had zero clearence behind it. So I had to move them over. i dont care about the extra holes since they are so hidden. But here are the switches. Front one is a momentary switch up/down. So when I get the roof atomic led I can just use the up post on rear for that and down for the rear vertex. The rear switch is a power on off, I plan on have both sets on one switch. was too cold to climb under truck. Plus no light. I really dont need them at all. So it can wait till morning when it should be about 15 degrees warmer and ofcourse light out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2011