1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Very sensitive fishstik control

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by topheavy, Dec 9, 2008.

1. topheavy

topheavy Junior Member
    from Arizona

I have a "05 fisher 7.5 LD. The fish stik is very sensitive The plow moves very fast side to side. It is hard to center it. Is there anyway to slow it down?

2. TeddyD

TeddyD Junior Member
    from RI

I have the same problem with my Homesteader. I contacted Fisher and was told that there is no way to adjust how quickly the blade angles. It is really difficult to get the blade to the neutral position. Sometimes I will lower the labde and then angle it. The friction provided by the ground does slow the movement a bit.

3. mc1

mc1 Senior Member

when you pair a mm2 and fishstik fisher designed them to let the cylinders come to a gentle stop instead of slamming itself less wear and tear on the pins etc... as for keeping it centered i have no problems you have let the button realase before it is centered. mine always has slop side to side when traveling.