1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Very Old Plow Truck/Car PICTURE!!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by deere615, Dec 5, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

I seen this on the way to class. It sits in a little lot I pass up. I think it is still being used, I will have to see when we get a decent snow storm. Anyone every see anything like it??
    old plow truck pic.jpg

old plow truck pic.jpg

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  2. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

My friends Grandpas got a plow for his 1946 Jeep cj2a. I have never seen the plow mounted on it though.

3. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Very original CJ-5 :nod: . Ya dont see too many of those anymore

4. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

thats some old ****

5. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

its a '55-'64 willys cj5 with very early 70's jeep renegade rims. '55 was the first year of the cj5. i started my plowing career when i was 16 with a '60 cj5. awesome plowing machine and could spin it around on a dime. only problem was the weight capacity. my buddy with his brand new F350 at the time could not believe what the jeep was capable of. not the most comfortable plow vehicle but certainly very capable in any driveway.

6. MAR4CARS

MAR4CARS Senior Member

We used to have a 42 Willys as a yard plow truck man i miss it

7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Yeah It's old. It is at a little auto shop. I really hope I can see them plowing with it sometime this winter!