1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Very nice 8ft boss super duty plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IncredibleLands, Jan 16, 2015.

1. IncredibleLands

IncredibleLands Junior Member

I just bought a dump with a plow so i dont need this one any more, its in excellent condition, i purchased it 3 years ago and only did driveways with it. Comes with wiring and controller. Asking 3200.00 OBO, i can text pictures of it, not sure why i cant upload them from my iphone.

2. IncredibleLands

Lets make some offers, if you want pictures text me @ 8455988299, I have original receipts and manual

3. IncredibleLands

Bump for today, I do not need this plow any more any offers

4. IncredibleLands

plow is located in rockland ny

5. IncredibleLands

bump for some offers, my loss is your gain, still cant get pictures to upload

6. IncredibleLands

$3000.00 OBO plow is barley used

7. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Just an FYI, I just bought a newer like new 8' Boss straight for $1,700. Has to be only a couple years old. It has the new lights.

8. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

So what does what you are paid for a plow have to do with him selling his plow

9. Pushin 2 Please

Has to do with his price. Kind of a clear post. He is a bit high. Really?

10. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Don't know him but I live in same area not too bad fir our area
    May bad for your area but every is different

11. Pushin 2 Please

I did want to say that, yes all areas are different. Pics will help. Good luck.

12. IncredibleLands

Sorry guys I dont know why I cant get these pictures to load, $1700.00 for a few year old plow is a steal. if I could have found one for that price I would have jumped on it, these go for 2500 low end to 3500 high end. in the mean time I will work on the pictures