1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by TerrForms, Jan 30, 2011.

1. TerrForms

TerrForms Member

Anyone using a Ventrac with a blower? How do they hold up? Being so compact might be diffucult to repair? :confused:
  2. JTK324

JTK324 Senior Member

We have been using one for the last three years they are great does a great job just have to watch out for news papers and i really wish thed it was hydro driven compared to being belt driven but all and all great machine
  3. syzer

syzer Member

Do you have the 3000 or 4000? I am thinking of getting the 3000 because its seems smaller, more nimble, and better visibility, but really need the 4000 for the aeravator.
  4. JTK324

JTK324 Senior Member

We have the 3300 we have the lawn mower broom and snow blower attachments we got the diesel motor it works amazing for what we use it for
  5. syzer

syzer Member

You have any pics? Some of our sidewalks are more narrow than the 42" snow blower, does it tear up turf?
  6. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

I'm itching to buy one of these too. So impressed with them.
  7. EXR

EXR Senior Member

My partner and I run a 3100 with a 21hp kawi. works good. Deep wet snow it bogs down but generall is an awesome unit.
  8. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

I frequent a facility that has one. Seems to work out really well for them, plus they rigged up a SnowEx to its ass for salting.