1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Vent thread

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by GSS LLC, Feb 6, 2014.

1. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

today vent..

one employee moves too fast. I've talked to him before about how its not a race. well he knocked over a sign at an apartment today.last chance:angry:

one crew didnt get nearly close enough to cars/garaged at another complex:angry:

and to hell with exhaust manifold heat shields that come loose and fall onto the positive terminal of the starter. thereby shorting the electrical system and killing power to everything. while im on a hill. :realmad:

2. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

We all have had those days.... VENT AWAY!!! I will say that now that I am a one man show, it seems I have had far fewer. All bad things happen in 3's so you should be good for awhile ;-) I hope the rest of your season goes better!!

3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Funny you say that, 3s.
    Got my drivers mirror (minor crack). Then got my bed on a pole (side scraped again not bad). Then broke my wing on my blizzard. 4 hours of fab work.