1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Vehicle Application Informatiom for a 2008 NissanFrontier 4X4 Crewcab/w longbed.

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Kent Digby, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Kent Digby

Kent Digby Junior Member
    from 54738

I want to mount a 22-6'8" plow and can't find any application info for 2008 Frontier. Pathfinder and Xtera are listed but no Frontier ? None of the dealers seem to know if the 99100848 mounting kit will fit. Does anyone have any actual experience Nissan ?
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

You can probably look at the 07. They didn't change that truck much.
  3. tp property

tp property Junior Member

I have a 2006 frontier with a 22 no problems here

I have a 06 with a 22 no problems here I love it.
  4. yabo

yabo Junior Member

I just picked my 08 frontier quad cab (crew) with a series 22 on it. I can send you pics if you email me jkkossen@sbcglobal.net
  5. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

If you have been a member for 10 days just make 5 more posts someplace and you can load them up here so the rest of us can see them too. :bluebounc
  6. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

We all like pics of Sno-Way's. Posts in the "off topic" don't count or Tom would be well over 2000.....lol