1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Vee Blade

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by kramer56, Jan 6, 2010.

1. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

well it was a quick start to the winter when it arrived. My MBV blade actually was working better than expected for the first storm of the season. about 3 days later I tried using it and nothing but motor would work. Ok water in fluid changed and got the right fluid this time since the distributer sent my dealer the older fluid in white bottle and it should not be used in the Mega series I guess, thats coming from the SW tech. So now been plowing for 2 weeks and its been flawless. I was complimented on the scraping that my plow does compared to the stores next to my account and yes I am there everyday without salting too. Its bare. Now yes there are some litttle things that the plow could be upgraded on but all in all i take care of my plow and my truck as I need them both and I have adapted to my new plow compared to my fisher and like i said it is working great since the fluid change. In my mind there is no reason at all to see a plow broke in half under normal plowing conditions and I have seen that more this year than any other year. what are these guys doing lol. I plow 26 accounts with one truck and one plow so yeah its time is important since I have a full time job during the day. Yeah i am crazy, lol. I am considering going to a wireless controller but I have to find some guys who actually use it alot not just the homeowner guy. Any info is appreciated. i am adding another truck and another MBV next year since i already have accounts that wanna sign next year.
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  2. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

No one ? ussmileyflag
  3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Time will tell if the Sno-Way will continue to work.
    Hopefully it does.
    I don't use a wireless....don't think I ever would.
  4. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

As well as anythnig else. time will tell for anything out there. I have seen all them fail. Right now mine with alittle tweeks is going good