1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Vbx

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by plowingcanuck, Jul 18, 2013.

1. plowingcanuck

plowingcanuck Junior Member

Has anyone used the new Boss spreader, the vbx? I was looking to purchase a new spreader prior to this upcoming season. Is it worth the price? What are to pros and cons?

Thanks!

2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

We used one on shop truck this winter...fantastic unit!

3. plowingcanuck

plowingcanuck Junior Member

I appreciate your thoughts, but I'm looking for an unbiased opinion on vbx. I am not trying to be rude, but it seems like dealers will always say the product they are selling is exactly what I need.

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I've asked to buy things from Jim before and been told I won't be happy with the product and offered a good alternative. He didn't say he wouldn't sell me it, he just advised otherwise and let me make the decision on what to do.

5. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Let me say one thing jim at esi dont spout of just to land a sale give a line of BS so you buy it.His reputation and service is far more important than making a sale..to make him self feel good.he dont work like that...

6. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Thanks guys, I appreciate it, I can understand the ops concerns. Only problem is there were very few units out there this past winter, so there will not be alot of feed back to be found.

7. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

You are most welcome Jim...you are one of the best in the business in my opinion

8. jbell36

jbell36 Senior Member
    from Kansas

so how much are they