1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Vbox Salt / Sand Spreader FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by newlooklandscp, Jan 6, 2006.

1. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

8' Hi-way Spreader w/ 10.5 HP Engine For Sale. Runs perfect, not a thing wrong with it, just to big for what I need. This unit new is about $5800.00 here in IL. All new parts and add ons (see below). It is only an 8' unit but it holds about 1500 more lbs of material than any other 8' Vbox out there. Holds a total of 4650lbs struck and has a 27" extended shoot. If interested let me know. Post here, email me (newlooklandscp@aol.com), or call my cell if interested (847-814-3001).

New Carb, New Air Filter Housing w/ Filter & Pre-Filter, Newer Battery, New Battery Cables, New Back Bearings, All Electrical Connections Checked, Cleaned, and Heat Shrunk, NOT a spot of Rust on it and completely serviced an ready to go. Asking around $2575.00, obo, make a reasonable offer and it wont be ignored. Like I said I just don’t need it and it needs to get SOLD. I would be willing to deliver at no charge if in a reasonable distance from 60131. Also could be freighted out.

HPIM0031.JPG

HPIM0028.JPG

HPIM0032.JPG

HPIM0029.JPG

2. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Anyone? The price may be negotiated, this thing just needs to get moved.

Ken - New Look Landscaping

3. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Sick of Looking at it. Its not a money issue, it just needs to get the heck out of my yard. Make a reasonable offer and its yours. I can deliver up to 75-100 miles from 60131 for FREE. I can also ship out while packaging and delivery to terminal for FREE. Someone just take it !!! LOL. Great spreader, one of the toughest out there, I just have no use for it.

Ken