1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Various Snowplow Equipment

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cigam, Jul 3, 2004.

1. cigam

cigam Guest

Heres a pic of E D Enterprise's Ford dump truck with front and wing plow.

webpageedenterprisenmain.jpg

2. cigam

cigam Guest

C & I

Check out this loader. This is clearing KMart's parking lot in Claremont this past winter. Like it?

webpageloaderclaremont.jpg

3. cigam

cigam Guest

United Construction

Here's one of United Construction's Cat loaders. They have a whole fleet and a whole fleet of sander trucks. They are great. I remember they used to have this old loader that didn't articulate. I think it was a 64. This one is like a 98.

webpageunitedloadernewer.jpg

4. cigam

cigam Guest

International

Here's one of Newport, NH's International trucks. They have six big trucks in all.... two fords and four Internationals. They just sold an older International truck and bought a new one in January. It might even of been this truck.

webpagenewportinternationalnmain.jpg

5. cigam

cigam Guest

Ford Tandem Dump Truck

E D Enterprise's Ford parked near Coronis Market (the common hang out for workers)....

E D Enterprise does hauling of ashphalt and gravel for the NHDOT, plus they do contract plowing. The guy, named Ed, who owns the business, used to work with his brother I think, named Peter Abair for PA construction. He bought one of the trucks from his brother and started his own business. PA does the same type of work plus a lot of excavation.

webpageedenterprisesidebackcoronis.jpg

6. cigam

cigam Guest

Chevy Blazer

Here's an old Chevy Blazer coming out of a town road. He wasn't plowing it though as our town has their own equipment and plow it all with their stuff.

Here's the Newport, NH Snowplow Equipment

HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT
    Three International Dump Trucks, all equipped with sanders, front one-way plows, and wing plows. (Class B)
    One International Dump Truck, equipped with dump/sander combination, front one-way plow, and wing plow. (Class B)
    Two Ford Dump Trucks, all equipped with sanders, front one-way plows, and wing plows. (Class B)
    One Ford F550, equipped with Dump/Sander combination, front one-way plow, wing plow.
    One John Deere Grader, equipped with front power angle plow, and a wing plow.
    One John Deere loader, equipped with front power angle plow and a front mounted snowblower.

WATER DEPARTMENT
    One GMC 3500 1-ton dump truck equipped with a 9 Foot plow.
    One John Deere loader, equipped with front power angle plow.

CEMETERY/GROUNDS DEPARTMENT
    One Chevy 3500 1-ton dump truck equipped with a 8 Foot plow.

webpagechevyblaz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2004
  7. cigam

cigam Guest

United Intergrated Tool Carried Loader

NICE LOADER! this is another United Construction's CAT loader. Excellent machine.

webpageuniteditcold.jpg

8. cigam

cigam Guest

Newport, NH Holder 9700

Here is a Holder 9700 Municipal Tractor, I call it a sidewalk tractor. Works great. 4wd, articulates.

They have the following implements for it -

Power Angle Snowplow
    3 Stage SnowBlower
    Dump Bed
    Sand Spreader
    Brush Mower
    Rotary Sweeper
    Aeroator
    Sickle Bar Mower

webpagenewportholder.jpg

9. cigam

cigam Guest

Oshkosh & International

Woooo! Go to Hillsboro, NH and you'll find a place called the "truck museum"..... yet outside. The place has so many trucks. Probably almost 150. They got old Walter Sno-Fighters, Internationals, Sterlings, Chain driven trucks, Bulldozers with snowplows and wing plows, old trucks with underbody scrapers and different snowplow equipment, tractor trailers, horse drawn snowplows, wooden snowplows, you name it.

webpagehillsborooshkoshint.jpg

10. cigam

cigam Guest

Side of thy Oshkosh

I like it, I like it, a yum in my tum tum

webpageoshkoshside.jpg

11. cigam

cigam Guest

Look at this old FWD now, ain't cheeto WOW?!?!?

webpageoldfwdsnowplow.jpg

12. cigam

cigam Guest

This lil doza I imagine was used for sidewalks since it has that little Vplow on it. Nice set up. runs too.

webpageolddozavplow.jpg

13. cigam

cigam Guest

Here's an old International with nice paint job. This truck is great. It's big, rugged, and a lean mean, snow fighting machine.

webpageinternationalfrontold.jpg

14. cigam

cigam Guest

Here's a very nice FWD dump truck. That's my Dad standing next to it. Anyways, the Vplow doesn't go to that truck. It's just sitting there as the owner has MANY vplows, straight plows, wing plows, all over the place including frames to the plows.

The truck is from Madawaska, Maine. I think that's the most northern town in Maine and you can see Canada from it... just by looking down the road. It's a very nice truck.

All the antique truck photos are from "The Truck Museum"

webpagefwdwvplow.jpg

15. cigam

cigam Guest

Chevy / GMC

Here's a truck my Dad bought that I'll be plowing with. It's pretty nice. Standard trans. I'd prefer automatic (faster when plowing in my opinion), but it's good anyways. It drives nice too. The plow is a Fisher (old style mount too). This truck is a 3/4 ton, and was owned by a concrete cutting business at one time. They switched to diesels. I don't blame them. The gas milage in this truck sucks! You can see the gas guage go down when you drive it. It's got two tanks. It's a 1986.

Throughout the time, you'll see me call it a Chevy. But it's a GMC. Same thing really.

webpagemyplowtruck.jpg

16. cigam

cigam Guest

2004 International

Newport, NH just bought this truck in January.

It has a front & wing plow (both by Everest), and a sander/dump body combination. I'm unsure of what the dump body is.

webpagenewport2004international.jpg

17. rainair

rainair Senior Member

this new one is built in my town ... Springfield Oh.

18. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

The International?