1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Value on 2 old Ford flatbed trucks

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by exmark1, Apr 11, 2011.

1. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I came across 2 older Ford F-350 flatbed trucks this morning that one of our clients wants to get rid of.
    The first one is a 1995 F-350 Crew Cab XL Package 4x2, 9' flatbed with toolboxes, truck has some rust and dings etc... overall fair condition. Needs a battery, runs great and the interior is clean truck has 117,000 miles on it. 460 V8 Engine, 5 Speed Transmission.

The second one is a 1997 F-350 Regular Cab XL Package 4x4, 12' flatbed with toolboxes, very clean body NO RUST or dents, overall good condition. Runs great and is clean with a few tears in the seats but overall nice. 460 V8 engine, automatic transmission 112,000 miles on this one.

Any ideas what there worth? I don't know the market on flatbed trucks, my thoughts are to make a dump truck out of the 1997 and maybe try sell the 1995.

2. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

i would say with out any pics or seeing them i would say 2 grand to 2500 each

3. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

watch out for the 460s the heads and manifolds rot off

4. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Your pretty close I talked to them tonite and they want $4500.00 for the pair of trucks. I am thinking they may not be worth the hassle... I really don't want or need either of them