1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Value of tubular frame

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by blade111, Dec 21, 2007.

1. blade111

blade111 Junior Member

Hey guys,

Just wondering if you could give me an idea of the value of a lightly used Meyer tubular frame (that slides into truck mount). This frame would normally house the pump and lights; however, I am looking for a value of just the bare frame. I think they are about $400 new...trying to find a starting price to sell.

Thanks

2. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

$50? Very few people need just that part. IDK, maybe $100.

3. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

$15 @ the scrap yard

4. blade111

blade111 Junior Member

I should have stated in my original post that I already have a buyer lined up. Just trying to determine a fair price.

5. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Well, Find out from Angelo's or Central Parts Warehouse what it would cost new. That is a place to start.

6. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Typicall they range from $100-$250 on the common classified or auction sites

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

one on ebay for around 190 Storks wants 400+ for a new one