1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

valentines storm WAMF

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MnM, Feb 16, 2007.

1. MnM

MnM Senior Member

this past storm was about 3 inches of snow and a inch or two of ice on top of that at my largest account. I felt like it was more like 10 inches. That ice makes you work. I also have a account about 12 miles away and damn what a difference. It snowed about 1 inch then iced and rained and iced and rained. I was able so salt the **** out of it and do minor plowing but the walks were unF**kn believable. Every chop about 2 to 3 inches of ice stuck to concrete that never gets any sun in a whole shopping center. It Sucks. does anyone else feel this way. This storm really kicked my ass. Tonite will be my first nights sleep since the snow/ice started to fly. Tommorrow its billing time. SHOW ME THE payup

2. crazymike

crazymike Senior Member
    from Toronto

yeah, started plowing monday night, didn't get a chance to nap before going out. Got home 7pm Thursday night, got 4 hours sleep and was out all day until 5pm friday. Was a pretty difficult storm because of drifting, then more snow last night.