1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

vacuum line diagram

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by motorhead, Mar 16, 2001.

1. motorhead

motorhead Junior Member

I have an 81 Chevy C10 with a 250 engine and a Rochester 2 Barrel carb. I'm trying to find a vacuum line diagram that shows all the carb connections. Thanks

2. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

Did you check on the rad support or on the air cleaner. Dumb me of course you did so you could probably go to your local Chevy dealer and he can get you a copy of the routing form a microfische or copy one for you from the manual.

Bruce

3. motorhead

motorhead Junior Member

thanks

I'll give the dealer a try. My diagram on the rad support shows a 350 engine setup. I have more lines than I have places to put them. Thanks again.

4. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

I can understand that, half the time when you look under the hood anymore it looks like the mad spaghetti maker has been in town. A local speed shop might be able to help you with the switch and tell you what should be, maybe not but it might be worth a try.

Bruce