1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Va snowdogg dealer with v plows?

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by bad72blazerct, Jan 2, 2010.

1. bad72blazerct

bad72blazerct Junior Member
    from CT

well ive been thinking about putting a plow on my truck for a year and a half. and i prolly missed out, but i remember fall time there was a guy who worked for a dealer in VA. They had a stock pile of snowdogg v plows. i was curious if they had any left. and was wondering if i could chat with the guy in northern ct who drove down there and got his installed?
    thanks
    jeremy

2. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

3. toptech72

toptech72 Member
    from 21078

We ordered ours from ESI. The price was good. I just dont like the fact that was ordered on the 23rd of december and we still havent recieved it. I was told it would be shipped on the 28th and would take 1 to 2 days to get it.

4. bad72blazerct

from CT

ya i remember reading that thread. i just spent like a half hour looking for that thread before i posted. i was thinkin about actually driven down. thanks for the website appreciate it much.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  5. CornerStoneProp

CornerStoneProp Senior Member

I made the drive from CT and it was well worth it!

6. KAG

KAG Senior Member

I have been thinking of doing the same as you but like you was concerned about exactly the issue you are having. But this is the worst time of year with all the holidays and business down times.

7. toptech72

toptech72 Member
    from 21078

I understand the whole holiday thing. But i ordered on the 23rd was call on the 24th to confirm what kind of truck the plow was being ordered for. Was given the price for shipping and told that because of the holidays it wouldnt ship until the 28th. But i was also told 1 to 2 days to get it. I really didnt expect it until wensday or thursday. Hell we had a motor shipped from Nevada monday and thursday afternoon it was being unloaded from the truck. I dont understand why something that came from 36 hours away got here sooner than something thats coming from only 6 hours away.

8. bad72blazerct

from CT

hey man. what truck did you get the plow installed on and which plow did you get?

9. CornerStoneProp

CornerStoneProp Senior Member

2009 F250 and got the vx85 except for weird issue which i think they fixed, it works great. just call and ask for jim he will make it worth the trip!

10. G&T LAWN

G&T LAWN Senior Member

Well did you get the plow yet???

11. bad72blazerct

from CT

no im still trying to figure out if i even wana put a plow on my truck. its a 06 2500d 6.0 gas. and i know how ifs junk is. and im also waiting on funds. i know alot of people run the ifs with plows but i jus tdont wana have to rebuild the front end after every season. but its notlike im doing comercial work anyways.

12. toptech72

toptech72 Member
    from 21078

Well i finally got my plow on Jan 7th. We put it on on the 8th. It looks well built and the installation was easy ( only took 2 1/2 hours ). Now i just need some snow so i can so how well it works.

13. smokejmpr

smokejmpr Inactive

toptech give us some pics

14. toptech72

toptech72 Member
    from 21078

When i figure out how to do that i will.

15. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Sorry about the delay in shipping there, the local blizzard didnt help the issue either. Thank you for your business :)