1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

v10 ram plowing

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 1, 2008.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

2. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

Nice vid that snow looked pretty wet and heavy!

3. THEGOLDPRO

yeah for some reason it likes to rain after every storm and make it nice and heavy for us, lol

4. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

nice vid keep them coming, but thats got to be sweet to plow no one to get in the way

5. THEGOLDPRO

thanks man, yeah its east if its a week end, its a doctors office so if its weekdays its packed. there is a front lot which you saw my blue truck pushing twords the end as well.

6. Sno4U

Sno4U Senior Member

Ya that slop looked REAL wet & Heavy!!! I hate that kind of snow. But, something tells me as we get closer to Spring I will see yet, more of it.
    That gasser is way too quiet compared to my diesel.How do your customers know when your there? Ya really need to put some headers on that puppy!!!
    J/K, really; just messin' wit ya. Nice Dodger!

7. Oasis

Oasis Senior Member

Awsome vid. Nice rig. Nice light bar. Hope you drive with them on lol....

Seriously though nice plowing video ... Kujos.....

:)

8. THEGOLDPRO

hahah thanks guys, yea we turn em off when plowing and turn em on when traveling form site to site.

9. THEGOLDPRO

midnight bump

10. Vdub

Vdub Junior Member

Sweet video, that boss plow looks nice man. I wish i had that instead of the curtis

11. itzkcatz

itzkcatz Member
    from CT

the curtis is a great plow. the dealer sucks though. Prob gonna swap the red dodge to a V boss plow next year and put the straight edge boss on the blue dodge

12. RedneckPlowGuy

RedneckPlowGuy Senior Member

almost sounds like you were plowing that in 4L.

13. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Nice vid, Not trying to break any landspeed records though were ya?

14. itzkcatz

itzkcatz Member
    from CT

That was 4L It is actually a decent incline up the hill. No need to go fast when its that heavy only thing that would do is blow up the transmission

15. THEGOLDPRO

yeah no need to kick the piss outa the trucks by going fast when its so heavy and wet. when its nice and powdery we fly through the lot. thankf for the comments guys.

16. THEGOLDPRO

bumpity....

17. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

I was thinking the same thing these guys have some respect for their trucks.....

I'm a sub so i take it easy when i'm plowing but my boss drives a company vehicle he beats the $h!t out it.

18. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice vid goldpro, bump!:gunsfiring:

19. THEGOLDPRO

thanks buddy!

20. itzkcatz

itzkcatz Member
    from CT

Yeah when you own your own stuff you tend to take it easy, Maybe because you know if the transmission blows up you will have to dig out 4 grand instead of telling some guy it blew up i need a new truck to drive