1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

V-type snow plow mfr for mini skid steers?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by rmesser, Mar 14, 2008.

1. rmesser

rmesser Junior Member

Hi. Wondering if anyone on this forum has knowledge of a manufacturer who is making V-type snowplows for the mini-skid loaders - I have a Vermeer S600 and S600TX.

Am in need of a V-type plow for handling some deep snow conditions where my conventional angle blade doesn't have sufficient height for this task.

Attaching a picture I found from Machinerytrader.com some time back where someone had mounted (or fabricated) a V-type plow on a Vermeer. Wondering if anyone can point me to a manufacturer or source for a plow with quick attach fittings to match usual mini-skid attach plate.

Thanks for any input or pointers on this attachments.

- Randy

S600 Vplow 1.jpg

S600 Vplow 2.jpg
  2. Dutch-NJ

Dutch-NJ Junior Member

Modifying a “V” blade to fit anything isn’t difficult.

I found a “V” blade that was wider than I wanted. I cut it down and fabricated a hitch to fit my tractor.

It works fine for quickly clearing a path to my out buildings.

3. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict