1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

V to Straight conversion

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Merc1100sc, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Merc1100sc

Merc1100sc Senior Member

My buddy asked me to post this for him. He currently has 2 plow trucks. a SuperDuty Ford w/ a new 9.5' and another SuperDuty w/ an 8.5' straight blade. He is selling Ford#2 but keeping the plow and figures he'll keep it around for a spare. He claims he was told that Fisher makes an adapter wire than plugs in to a V wired truck to use a straight blade. Has anyone heard of this, if so, know of a part# or price?

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Yes there is an adapter available to run a straight blade off a v-blade wired truck as long as both blades are wire for the same harness' (iso module or relay).

fisher part no 21792k EZ-V adaptor cable kit

Your dealer might not have a clue what your talking about, try this link, page 2, part no 7

3. Merc1100sc

Merc1100sc Senior Member

Thanks Crash.
    You're the man.

I appreciate it.....